Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And she's off!

Well, kind of sort of. Anyone that knows me knows that I've been writing almost all of my life. All of those wonderful folks also know how much of a procrastinating blowhard I've been concerning actually moving towards trying to get published. What can I say? I'm terrible. Lately, though, a lot of my efforts and endeavors have been producing finished products. Lo and behold-I CAN finish a piece. :) I submitted one of those rare things to a magazine. I have a good feeling about the piece. And once I get the butterflies with the inner ear problems out of my stomach, I can enjoy my little victory over me and get back to working on all of the other things that need to be finished and submitted.

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely template...I'm so excited for you and I adore your title. Nicely done!

    happy blogging,
    Frances

    ReplyDelete