Thursday, June 10, 2010

Recharged.

The past few weeks have been rather stressful and have taken a toll on productivity. A few sentences here and there is not acceptable output, especially when my brain feels like jello.

It's amazing how much a positive day can recharge you. A single upbeat day and, lo-and-behold, I have over three pages of plot points written and planned.

My husband and I took a drive in order to visit a mutual friend and her daughter. We delivered a quilt that was initially a recovery gift for the little one that is now a "YAY, no surgery quilt." Good stuff.

After that, we visited our second family, where I got back the rough draft of my current project. Positive feedback and a request for more is always a good thing. :)

So now I think that my mental fog is moving on and leaving me in the clear. And if it decides to reappear before the weekend, it's in trouble; we have weather in the 80s a fleet of watercraft. The fog doesn't stand a chance. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah, a 'life doesn't suck after all' day. Those are the best.

    Glad the quilt was downgraded to 'no surgery'.

    ReplyDelete